• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Finally back to work on my car! & Question

bassman2

I'm finally back in the groove and working on finishing up my CS. Actually got it running on SAT after chasing down various tranny line issues, brake line issues and a bad fuel sender gasket!!

Since I took a few years off of the project, I'm having a hard time locating a few things. Imagine that!

The parking brake cable goes through the firewall and is protected by a piece of hose. I'm missing a bracket that retains the line, on the other side of the firewall. I've got two holes on the fire wall / floor pan area that look like their for a bracket.

Does anyone have a picture of the bracket or a name for it?

dalorzo_f

F76483C-C.jpg

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/it...&+Related&SubSubCategory=Cables&CatKey=Cougar

OP
OP
B

bassman2

Yeah that looks right, but I did buy a new cable and no bracket... No bracket on mine... weird - guess I'll order another!! Thanks!

robert campbell

Welcome back Bassman!!!!! I got to meet you a couple years ago! The clip is a crimp on I think. You may be able to find one on an old cable.

Rob