• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 At the Car Show Today

stangfan

I was at a car show today with the GT/CS and as usual, lots of people were interested in the car and what made it different from a regular 68 Mustang. Just as I was getting ready to leave, a fellow came up and told me that he used to own a "California Special Cougar". :rolleyes:

Ricky Knapik

LOL. I had a half hour conversation with a lady at a car show as she told me how she loved the 67 Cali Special she used to have.:rolleyes:

Mosesatm

I was at a car show today with the GT/CS and as usual, lots of people were interested in the car and what made it different from a regular 68 Mustang. Just as I was getting ready to leave, a fellow came up and told me that he used to own a "California Special Cougar". :rolleyes:

He may be thinking of the XR7G.