• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Red '68 GT/CS in Texas

CougarCJ

I should start calling mine a Boss 302, 'cause it's a HiPo 302. LOL

Ruppstang

Some times just the way the ad is written gives me enough red flags to not call! Not to mention no engine pictures, undercage pictures interior pictures, trunk pictures or Marti report. 28K?

68gt390

The thing that bothers me are the shackels on the rear leafs. Have never been a big fan of that way to lift the car.

Don

robert campbell

The thing that bothers me are the shackels on the rear leafs. Have never been a big fan of that way to lift the car.

Don

+1 on that comment!! Me too!! Gee whiz, put the right size tires on and lower it!! Sure is pretty from the pics!

Rob

JohnnyQuest515

WHAT AN IDIOT! Response from the seller :confused:

Hi Randy,

I appreciate your interest in our car, but Ford must have used the K code designation on some of the 68 cars including this California Special. It is a K code car and we also have the Marti report verifying the designation and the 289 hi-po engine. I don't know how many 68's carry the K code designation or the 289 engine, but this car is definately one of them. Thanks again for your email concerning our car.

Nick

Ruppstang

[ . I also backed up some information on the engine choices for 68 and K was not one of them :eek:

Randy[/QUOTE]

+1 Marty MCA 67-68 gold card judge

franklinair

I sent an e-mail to the dealer; asked for more photos, Marti report, VIN.

Neil

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm... a K code with a C. Is that kind of like crab with a K?

And rear shackles are probably still better then what I did to my first car as a 16 year old kid; air shocks!!! No better way to rip right through the floor of your Mustang then to pump those babies up to 100 psi and hit a speed bump at speed.

franklinair

Oh, I didn't mention- I got a bunch of photos as well- including air shocks :-(

Neil