• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Found on CL while surfing

DeadStang

Not mine:

1968 Mustang GT/CS California Special - $8995 (Southwest)

1968 Ford Mustang VIN: 8R01C fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean
True 1968 GT/CS California Special: 289, Automatic, PS, AC not running but a super solid straight rust free car, needs complete Restoration, Interior is complete and fair Condition with factory Head Rests. All GT/CS parts are there some New Parts such as Bumpers and Valances. Low Miles on rebuilt matching # engine. Original Colors are Gold on Gold with Black Stripes. I do not have a Marti Report yet but definitely an original GT/CS. Email for more pictures and a Phone #. Price is Firm. Car is in Las Vegas but I can delivery to Denver area for only $250.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4613239576.html