• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Fog Light Harness

PFSlim

Our Cal Spec did not come with a underdash harness. Therefore, we had to use another out of a donor 68, which did not have fog lights. I have purchased a new fog light harness and want to install. I have and know where the fog lamp switch plugs into. But I need advise about where the other leads go to. I have a blue with black stripe that I assume goes to a fog lamp circuit breaker. From the circuit breaker, I have a male single plug. I don't know where this one goes to. Lastly, I have a single female (grey) that I assume plugs into the fog lamp (underdash to fog lamp). Would anyone have any advise? As well, I bought the fog lamp circuit breaker. It says to plug it into a black with orange stripe wire on head lamp switch.