• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Black GT/CS on eBay

Mustanglvr

The paint looks like it has alot of chips in it, unless it`s dirt or something in the pic.

Perkchiro

I like the color combo. I was wondering if it's a true GT. It has the GT hubcaps but the rear valence is wrong for a GT. The trunk fit looks bad too. With some work, it would be a beauty.

Mustanger

I like the color combo. I was wondering if it's a true GT. It has the GT hubcaps but the rear valence is wrong for a GT. The trunk fit looks bad too. With some work, it would be a beauty.

If it's a C code 289 car, then probably not (Ford made factory GTs with J codes 302-4v, X and S codes 390-2v & 4v, and R codes 428-4v. Note: some of the GT options, eg HD suspension, could have been special ordered from the factory or even dealer installed on a C code).

If you guys like this EBAY car in Virginia, you'll probably like this/these cars in California:

http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4451

calspecialchic

It is a True GT/CS

This is my car so I can tell you it is a true GT/CS. I have the Marti Autoworks report to prove this. The engine is a C code 289. As for the paint, there are a few chips and light scratches. Although, from the picture, it may be dirt because I dont think they show up. If I were to keep the car, a paint job would complete the restoration process for me. It is a beautiful car that runs great.
I posted it for sale on this website now so check it out for more info. Or give me a call. 757-485-1575.

John McGilvary

This is my car so I can tell you it is a true GT/CS. I have the Marti Autoworks report to prove this. The engine is a C code 289. As for the paint, there are a few chips and light scratches. Although, from the picture, it may be dirt because I dont think they show up. If I were to keep the car, a paint job would complete the restoration process for me. It is a beautiful car that runs great.
I posted it for sale on this website now so check it out for more info. Or give me a call. 757-485-1575.

Nice Mustang! If the Marti report has this C-code as having the GT option,
it may be a rare CS.