• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Will Garages come back?

Cool Manchu

I cannot seem to access the Garage feature on the site. Is it just me? If not, any idea when we can access them again?

OP
OP
Cool Manchu

Cool Manchu

Well I think we got hit with something bad a couple of months ago and things haven't seemed the same. I feel bad for the admin. It's hard enough running a site and when you have outside forces making it even harder...that just sucks.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I need to follow up with the software developer on this. Thanks for the reminder. With the holidays it kind of slipped my mind. I had contacted their tech support, but they haven't replied yet.

Yes, last month the server was hit and had to be cleaned up. At the same time the operating system was upgraded. It was actually the upgrade that caused the Garage feature to break.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I think I've got this fixed now and the Garages are back up and running. I played around with adding and editing garages and didn't run across any problems. If anyone sees any more error messages please let me know.

stangfan

Thanks for getting 'Garages' back Jon! :grin:

Also, thank you for all you do behind the scenes to keep the lights on around here. I for one, would be lost without this website.