• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Finishing touches... need advice on several items

OP
OP
B

bassman2

I'm almost done! still waiting on paint for my headlight rings, passenger mirror and front parking light buckets... That and I'm waiting for small stuff like a review mirror bracket, better hood chrome than what I've got, seat belt bolt up...and final radio wiring... I'm close to done, very close!

Also trying to figure out where a few odd things go. like these small rectangular rubber grommet like things with a hood for protecting wires or a hose or something... I don't remember and I can't find any other pics online.

Attachments

• IMG_3754.jpg
    IMG_3754.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 28

franklinair

They are the moisture/water drains that mount in the bottom of the rear quarter panels.

Neil

OP
OP
B

bassman2

Ok gentlemen - really close now... I need a bit of assistance with the parking light wiring. I have one wire going to each parking light... and one wire going to the side marker / turn signal lights (painless harness). The parking lights have a 3 place connector and the side marker lights have a 2 place connector.

As soon as I posted this.... I found my painless instructions :wink: All good!

Last edited: