• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

? For Paul...How Many Original Owners Are Out There?

Paul can you give us a number, or an approximate as to how many original owners have registered their cars GT/CS or High Country? And what is your guess on how many there might be all together?

hookedtrout

That's really neat that you guys are original owners. Any stories of almost selling or losing the cars? Think you will ever sell them after having them this long?

Cory

Kahuna

In 1969, I had the car stolen from my driveway. Luckly it was stolen by some Idiot that diod not know haw to put in gas ( The car was near Emptywhen he took it). I got it back about a week later and nothing was missing.....and the theif had left his bag full of clothes A watch and $4.00. He should have used the money for gas and gotten futher than the 10 Miles he got.

At this point I don't think I am planning on selling her.....But for enough money I would Sell my Wife. LOL