• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Emails not received

BroadwayBlue

Is anyone else having a problem with email notifications of updates to the forums?

For the last week or so I'm no longer receiving emails when a thread I'm following has new posts.

Is it just me?

Rich ???

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I can't think of anything that's changed with the server to stop those emails. When you go into "Notification" are the check boxes still set to recieve email?

If so are they maybe going into a spam folder?

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

[quote author=admin link=board=2;threadid=1881;start=0#msg12436 date=1121232323]
I can't think of anything that's changed with the server to stop those emails. When you go into "Notification" are the check boxes still set to recieve email?

If so are they maybe going into a spam folder?
[/quote]

Yes if I click on "Notify of replies" it asks me if I want to deactivate notifications. That tells me it's still on.
I don't see anything in my spam folder.
I didn't get an email on your post for example.
I have lowered my spam setting a little to see if that matters but nothing seems to be going there and I haven't changed it.

I wasn't sure if it's only me or if other people were having the same problem.

Thanks!
Rich

Mustanglvr

I don`t think I`ve ever received emails for updates on the forums. If I did, it was when I first became a member. I don`t need them anyway cuz I`m here so often I usually know what everbody is saying. Kinda scary ain`t it? ;D Rhonda

P.S. I know, I have too much time on my hands. LOL