• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Acapulco Blue R-Code HCS

Mosesatm

We all know about the Candyapple Red R-Code HCSs owned by Bob and Scott but here's a blue one you may not know about. That leaves 6 more out there.

Attachments

• 1984 Winter Mustang by Hot Rod Cover.pdf
    385.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 1984 Winter Mustang by Hot Rod 1 Copy.pdf
    295.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 1984 Winter Mustang by Hot Rod 2 Copy.pdf
    412.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 1984 Winter Mustang by Hot Rod 3 Copy.pdf
    401.6 KB · Views: 77

hicountrybob

We all know about the Candyapple Red R-Code HCSs owned by Bob and Scott but here's a blue one you may not know about. That leaves 6 more out there.

MOSE, Good eye and I appreciate you. I have this 428 car in the registry, in fact it is the 1st R code that I had become aware of, as he called me early in the 80's to register it and low and behold, it made the mag. shortly after that. But, last month, I was scanning Jim Smart's "In Search of Mustangs", and found a new, to me, 428 HCS listed. Thus, there is now 7 of the original 9 accounted for in the HCS registry. 2 to go. Thank you for your awareness to the cause. Bob here.

gt bandit

Ok now this really makes me Jealous

As far as i am concerned , this is about as close to the perfect mustang - The Perfect mustang (Shelby) is the Green Hornet - end of story.

shaun - still waiting