• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 gt/cs wheels

mojocat27

What kind of wheels came with the gt/cs? I have the original wheels with the GT center cap. Is this common or rare. Post pics of your original wheels if you got em please!!!!!!!

franklinair

The GT center cap goes with the GT option, Argent or Chrome style steel wheels. (Does your Marti report state-GT option?)
The standard wheels depicted in your photo would use full wheel hubcaps. All types are available, new or used- caps, Argent, Chrome. Hope this helps. (I opted for the $helby wheels for mine. Not Concourse Correct, but I like them.)

Neil

Last edited:

Perkchiro

I agree Neil!

Attachments

• IMG_1657 Reduced.JPG
    IMG_1657 Reduced.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 29

robert campbell

I am upgrading to an aftermarket wheel. Anyone want cheap set of wheels and tires? 14 inch Argent style painted white. Two sets of GT caps. Trim rings are not that nice. GT emblems are average. Firestone tires are new, with a few (whoops) burn outs on the rears.

Cheap cheap cheap!!

Rob