• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

LAST CALL for registrations; Marti Reports for the book

GTCSTexan

Hi Paul. I saw that your deadline for submitting info to you for the book/registry is today 12/31/2007, please let me know if it's not too late. I forgot to mail you last week, got busy w/the holiday and all, and can send you my info via snail mail on Jan 3rd. I can email you a small Word doc with all the answers but wanted to ask first as you've specified snail mail due to attachment sizes. The size of the Word doc would be around 27kb, very small. My Marti report is already posted in that thread, let me know if you would need me to send that as well if you can accept via email. If not I totally understand and will snail mail from So Cal to you on the 3rd, I would tend to venture you'd receive the info within a couple of days after mailing.

Thanks Paul!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Yeah Paul, I'm late getting on this too. Mine just came out of the paint shop and is finally worth looking at.

I have pics and the Marti report, if its not too late, I'll get it in the s-mail ASAP.

Thanks.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

The GT/CS REGISTRY deadline for the registration of 1968 and 2007-2008 GT/CS cars has been extended to Jan 31st.

I really appreciate everyone making the effort to get their registration in by today. However, due to licensing and new information for the book, I've had to move it back at least 30 days.

More on this ASAP (I've been spending the past several days in high gear working on the book (@ 12 hrs/day), and making changes, to be able to even post this info....whew!!)

thanks again,

Paul N.

koronen

I would like to add my GT/ CS to the registry...one problem though, it hasn't been assigned a VIN yet. Let me know what is needed, or if it can't happen, then ok =)

obwan93001

The GT/CS REGISTRY deadline for the registration of 1968 and 2007-2008 GT/CS cars has been extended to Jan 31st.

I really appreciate everyone making the effort to get their registration in by today. However, due to licensing and new information for the book, I've had to move it back at least 30 days.

More on this ASAP (I've been spending the past several days in high gear working on the book (@ 12 hrs/day), and making changes, to be able to even post this info....whew!!)

thanks again,

Paul N.

Happy New Year and thank you very much Paul for your hard work on the registry and the upcoming, much anticipated book! I appreciate you taking a few mins to let us know of the extended deadline, I'll definately get my info submitted to you before then. I need to check on questions 6, 19, 20 and 21 and was hoping to do so yesterday or today as I'm visiting the folks (where the GT/CS is) but So Cal has been battered by very high winds since early Monday morning and are still blowing very strong as I write this.

I hope you're taking a few breaks during the day from your hard work.

Thanks again Paul!

Stacey Enderle

Dead line

thanks again,

Paul N.

Psssst, are you going to add those Blue Prints in your book?

Best Regards,

Stacey

GT/CS S Code

Paul ... did you receive my data via PM?

Greetings Paul,
Did you receive the PM I sent you recently with the VIN number and personal history on our 390 4V "S" code "wedding car"? (You've probably been too busy editing and re-writing to respond yet.)
Sounds like it might be a bit too late to make this edition of the new registry book, as we won't have our Marti report for a few months, but hopefully the VIN I sent you helps fill in another hole in the GT/CS numbers.
We'll send you the rest of the data on our car when we have it all available. (I assume you still need it via "snail mail" and not by email with your current email service?)
Looking forward to the new revised edition of the GT/CS book!
Best regards,
Al
aka
"GT/CS S Code"

BroadwayBlue

Greetings Paul,
Did you receive the PM I sent you recently with the VIN number and personal history on our 390 4V "S" code "wedding car"? (You've probably been too busy editing and re-writing to respond yet.)
Sounds like it might be a bit too late to make this edition of the new registry book, as we won't have our Marti report for a few months, but hopefully the VIN I sent you helps fill in another hole in the GT/CS numbers.
We'll send you the rest of the data on our car when we have it all available. (I assume you still need it via "snail mail" and not by email with your current email service?)
Looking forward to the new revised edition of the GT/CS book!
Best regards,
Al
aka
"GT/CS S Code"

Al,
Above Paul states he extended the deadline to Jan 31st.
You can have Marti fax you a report for now. I'm assuming you're waiting a few months because you ordered the Elite report? Not sure if they'll charge you extra for the fax if you ordered the Elite but it's worth a shot.

I would still send your info to Paul even if you can't get the Marti.

The more we can get in the better. (I know more work for Paul but I'm sure he agrees if you can get it before 1/31)

J.Bart

i know there has to be a deadline at some point, how solid is the jan 31st?
i just bought an 08 gt/cs, is it too late to get it in the registry?????
please
bart

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

i know there has to be a deadline at some point, how solid is the jan 31st?
i just bought an 08 gt/cs, is it too late to get it in the registry?????
please
bart

No. It's not too late.

I extended the deadline to Jan 31st. I really don't accept registrations via PM or e-mail, because it's easier for me to have it in my hands on paper. Printing out info is time consuming, and believe me--time is not something I have these days.

So--can you just regular mail it to me at: GT/CS Registry, Paul M. Newitt, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA 95617 USA

thanks--and thanks for your understanding.

Paul N.

miller511

Hi Paul,

Is there a particular format that you'd like to see the '07-'08 CS data for the registry? If I (snail) mailed you a copy of the window sticker for my '07 CS would that work for you?

Thanks, Jeff

GT/CS S Code

Fax copy of the Marti ....

We were quoted 6 months wait on the Elite Marti report I've ordered on our car, so I won't see the entire data package for quite a while yet, but I just phoned them back today and asked about the possibility of getting a faxed copy for Paul's new edition of the book before deadline, and he said that they'll generate a Deluxe report for now, and fax it to us, no problem. It's sure nice to deal with folks that give such great service. They get a AAA+ from us on this one!
As soon as it arrives, I'll get it off to Paul "post haste" .... it should JUST make the deadline before publication.
Cheers,
Al