• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Tell Ford SVT what you think of the '07 GT/CS

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hey Paul,

I' think that during the course of forming the registry in 1985, and the first book in 1988, I've been fortunate to have so many supporters that appreciate my work. This website has opened up a lot of the detailed questions, as well as form a more solid group. We have Jon Hanna to thank for that, too!

If I was out of line, or there was a legitimate criticism here, then I would address it. It's difficult to just ignore these things, when I "end up" at the center of attention. I try to take the high road, without coming off "patronizing", which is a tightrope experience in itself. I could just ignore comments, OR I could take on unfair criticism "viciously", but as much "fun" as that would be, it would serve no real purpose, and appear unprofessional. I'd rather just stay on track on the business of assisting owners, asking questions, and stirring enthusiasm. This Mustang genre' is a great one, and we have a lot to look forward to.

If I'm not here to thank all of you, It's because I'm focused on the book. Again, my thanks for your support.

Paul N.

p.s. Hood Pins? Dang--you're right, tc!!