• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS Prices--Calm after the Storm? >>BJ

BroadwayBlue

HCS@CT said:
Hey Broadwayblue, do you know where Shelton or Derby is. That would be kind of cool to have a CS and HCS togather at a cruse in this area. Most people in this area have never heard one. I've got some shots of my car in my gallery along with my sons "96 GT/CS. Well my version of a "96 CS anyway. It was a fun car, I sold it to my son to buy my HCS.

I have a pretty good idea of where it is. I'm 30 minutes west of Danbury across I-84. I saw the pic of the 96 in your gallery but noticed a Maryland license plate so didn't think the CT meant Connecticut.
I have a 96 GT convertible as well (minus the GT/CS accents).

I go to the Marcus Cruise on Saturday nights by the Danbury mall sometimes - have wanted to go to the Sycamore Drive-in on saturdays in Bethel I think it is and there is one in Ridgefield on Sunday's - maybe we can hook up.

Going to try and hit one or both of the Mustang Unlimited shows near Hartford this summer. I think it's Manchester. Have taken my 96 there in the past.

We can take it offline (Email or PM).
Sorry for going off-topic everyone :smile:
Rich