• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can't Log Off GT/CS Site

68gt390

Jon;
I've noticed the last several days when I connect to the site I'm already logged in. Tried 4 times today to log off the site but, not happening. Any ideas? :icon_conf

Don

admin

Staff member
Administrator
So when you click on "Log Out" in the upper right corner does it tell you that all cookies are cleared? But then when you visit the forums again you're still logged in?

If so try adding or subtracting the "www" from the address bar. It may have set cookies for both with and without the "www". Example, log out and then go back to the forum index. If you're still logged in then look up in your address bar. If it's "http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/...." then delete the "www" and refresh, then logout again. If the "www" isn't there then add it back in.

You shouldn't have to do that very often. Sometimes it just gets set wrong.