• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1966-67 HCS Spotted: 66' HCS in Boulder

gt/csj4

Happened to stumble across this gem while at the firehouse in Boulder Co. It was sitting in the parking lot and I left a note on the window to contact Bob about registering it (if it isn't already) Does anyone own this? And/or know who's it may be?

Whoever's it is, it's really clean. Nice paint, nice interior, never cared for Cragers but other then that I'd drive it :)

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15688&stc=1&d=1358562744

Attachments

• 2013-01-18_13-44-43_503.jpg
    2013-01-18_13-44-43_503.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
G

gt/csj4

Bobby, did the guy/gal that owns the car contact you by any chance? I have tried calling you and the house a few times this week, but to no avail. Kinda going thru family issues so I havent really been on top of things like I normally am (Give me a call sometime tomorrow and we'll chat about it)

hicountrybob

Bobby, did the guy/gal that owns the car contact you by any chance? I have tried calling you and the house a few times this week, but to no avail. Kinda going thru family issues so I havent really been on top of things like I normally am (Give me a call sometime tomorrow and we'll chat about it)

Didn't hear a word yet from this owner????????????? Appreciate your sighting. Did talk to a fellow from Longmont today at Colo. Mustang who just bought a '67 HCS at auction up there recently and will be in touch w/ him for vin #. They ARE still out there. Bob here.

OP
OP
G

gt/csj4

Excellent, I am off tomorrow and if you're not busy, I'll swing by so we can enjoy a Pepsi and perhaps tell some lies to one another if you're up to it