• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fords Salute To Education Car Show

RedGTvert

The Palm Beach Mustang Club, Wayne Akers Ford, and Barrett-Jackson are proud to present the 1st Annual Open Collector Car Show Saturday March 22nd, 2008. All proceeds from the show are to benefit Ford's Salute To Education. Barrett-Jackson car collector experts Gary Bennett and Steve Davis will be on site to judge entrants and present the top three "Barrett-Jackson Experts Choice" Award brought to you by Ford's Salute to Education and Wayne Akers Ford. Come and see the Mustang KITT car from the new NBC TV series Knight Rider and the all new P51 Mustang from Roush. We will also have giveaways, hot dogs, soda, and live DJ. Registration is free and the first 100 cars will be given 2 free Barrett-Jackson tickets. All makes and models welcome. Spectators will be able to purchase Sunday auction tickets and get an any day day ticket for free, with proceeds going to the Salute to Education program.

to register early, email your name, address, phone number, and car info to frank.perdomo@wayneakers.com

hotrodgrany

Sure would be nice to have pictures of this event, if anyone is going, please do this and post here.I sure loved to see this car up close and would do the same.Maybe it will be on tv.

OP
OP
R

RedGTvert

Sure would be nice to have pictures of this event, if anyone is going, please do this and post here.I sure loved to see this car up close and would do the same.Maybe it will be on tv.

I'll have my camera with me. I'll make sure to post up some pics. Hopefully it will be a nice sunny day.

Midnight Special

Attachments

• p51a.jpg
    p51a.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 23
  • roushp51mustanglive8.jpg
    roushp51mustanglive8.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 22
  • roushp51mustanglive9.jpg
    roushp51mustanglive9.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 24