• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Selling high option conv't project to finance resto of CS

mnut

I'm only selling this 71 conv't to fund the resto of my newly purchased 68 CS.It's just sitting in a garage collecting dust.It's great with high options and bottom side painted,needing no undercarriage work. I'd take less than the $6800.00 I have in it if someone showed up with a trailer and cash or may consider 65-68 parts,used,new,or NOS as a partial trade down against purchase price.
I paid more to get more options and a nicely taken care of car.What makes it special is the low original 51,000 miles and the HIGH option list backed up by the original window sticker which was given to me by the second owner.No need for a Marti report here!The options are tinted glass ALL around as it has factory A/C...convenience group...decor group...tilt steering...rim blow steering wheel...power steering....power top...AM/8-track that works...deluxe blue interior(no tears on original seats)...long deluxe console...automatic trans and mustang's FIRST YEAR offering Power windows all 4 of them and they work! As it sits,it needs the quarter patches blended in.Almost all welding is done there.The entire underside of the car has NO rust and was sanded down laying on the ground and finished in correct semi-gloss underbody paint by the second owner,a bodyman.How 'bout that?The doors close easy and do not show any signs of body sag.The inner aprons need fixed.The rad support and tail light panel look straight.No signs of a wreck in its history.Very straight.It'll then need a paint job(right now,I think the paint is original),new top,and door panel vinyl repair.Mechanics are mostly done,new brakes(drum all around,no power brakes),tune up,wires,hoses,belts done 4 years ago and only lightly driven then.It's an "F" code 302 2bbl,auto trans. Dashpad in uncracked.New blue carpet.All glass good.The ext color by code is pastel blue.I drove it around 3 years ago when it was then parked for bodywork.I'm in N.E. Ohio.Thanks for looking!

Bob

OP
OP
M

mnut

email address for this ad

I forgot to mention my email addrerss for picture requests.I have 2 sets of pix in zip files I can send.I have a few updated ones of the qtr resto so far...thanks for all the interest so far! And a thanks to this site for allowing me the ad space.
Bob in Ohio
email rk807@zoominternet.net