• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 So close....HCS close to home

mbsf1970

Just saw a Presidential blue HCS advertised close to home. Its listed on a site called Kijiji.ca under Alberta. Type in 1968 Mustang and Bam!
Its way out of my $$ range but I called anyway. it was restored in Phoenix and shipped up north.
Its gorgeous BUT it was originally Brittany blue with 2 tone interior and was redone in Pres blue with parchment interior. Excellent combo and drop dead beautiful but not original colours.

I love it from afar!
Stephen

CougarCJ

A color change is a calculated risk.
I'm doing it, and have no regrets. i would rather have a color that makes me smile, than have a color combination that was my 19th choice.
We're only the caretakers of these cars for a term, the next restoration can make it numbers matching. "No harm, no foul, no ambalance", as Chick Hearn used to say.