• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nice Looking Blue GT/CS on eBay

Mustanglvr

So like this car, if there is black around the taillight bezels, does that mean they`ve been replaced?

Midnight Special

390cs68rcode said:
you can never have too many cs's

Boy, is that ever true...

Attachments

• IM001392.JPG
    IM001392.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 43

Perkchiro

Owner states that the car was media blasted. If that's true, it wasn't a complete job. The undercarriage looks like its never be restored. This should have been repaired during restoration, and revealed with the media blast. I would question the quality of this restoration. Just my 2 cents.

68gt390

The more I think about it, wonder if I could find anyone with a CS for sale that would be willing to trade for my GT 390 Coupe. Boy if I do that I'll definitely have to keep that deal under wraps until after it's done. My girlfriend would have my head on a platter. But, if I could find the right car it would be worth it to me.

Don :grin:

Attachments

• 68gt20.JPG
    68gt20.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 68 GT2.JPG
    68 GT2.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 68GT9.JPG
    68GT9.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 33

Mustanglvr

68gt390 said:
The more I think about it, wonder if I could find anyone with a CS for sale that would be willing to trade for my GT 390 Coupe. Boy if I do that I'll definitely have to keep that deal under wraps until after it's done. My girlfriend would have my head on a platter. But, if I could find the right car it would be worth it to me.

Don :grin:

Don, If I were you, I`d keep the GT. So what CS would you trade it for? One with a 390?

68gt390

Mustanglvr said:
Don, If I were you, I`d keep the GT. So what CS would you trade it for? One with a 390?

If I could find a GT/CS with a "J" code engine and 4 speed with GT options package that would be nice. Besides, my GT Coupe even with a 390 would only be worth about mid 20's anyway. Everybody seems to covit the fastbacks and kinda frown on the coupes. The strange thing about it is a lot of the drag racers back in the late 60's prefered the coupe big blocks for drag racing. Even a lot of your Trans-Am cars were coupes. Just thinking out loud again. I'll more than likely keep it. Heck there isn't anything to do to it except the paint in a few more years. Everything else on it has been replaced.

Don

Mustanglvr

Thats a good decision for you to keep it, but you`re right, a J code with a 4 speed and GT package would be nice.

still looking for one

Never hit reserve. BIN at 22k Interest died at 17k
Been relisted. Downey (San Gabriel Valley LA) car originally now in NC, low miles if odo didn't turn over. Color doesn't make you want to throw up either..looks nice...