• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 High Country Special For Sale

harper9568

1968 HCS for Sale. All original paint engine tranny. 100% original. All documentation, Factory build sheet found under front seat. This car is a true GT with the original hubcaps. 302 J code engine. Rebuilt 5000 miles ago along with tranny. Original paint Lime gold with vynl top. A/C, power steering, power disc brakes, deluxe interior, C4 tranny. Center console and map lights on overhead console. All options are listed on build sheet. original quad exhaust tips, Lucas lights work and no cracks. Collectors dream. Have won many awards in original class. Full dash with clock, all gauges and clock work. Bumpers rechromed, and tires in excelent shape( goodyear eagle ST) Very rare original true car.Never driven in snow, always garaged. I have plenty of pictures to e-mail. Call or email if any questions.(801)712-9508 or e_harper@woodburycorp.com

classicsguy

Hi: Where is the car located and have you figured out an asking price?

These are questions that every possible buyer wants to know,since your profile is not complete.

Another possible question is If you have the Marti report?

OP
OP
H

harper9568

[quote author=classicsguy link=board=3;threadid=679;start=0#msg3640 date=1068586891]

These are questions that every possible buyer wants to know,since your profile is not complete.

[/quote]

I am currently asking $17,000 and have had good results, I am willing to take other offers. I do not know exactly what a Marti report is? Can you fill me in please> Thanks

OP
OP
H

harper9568

[quote author=harper9568 link=board=3;threadid=679;start=0#msg3641 date=1068587575]
[quote author=classicsguy link=board=3;threadid=679;start=0#msg3640 date=1068586891]

[/quote]

I am currently asking $17,000 and have had good results, I am willing to take other offers. I do not know exactly what a Marti report is? Can you fill me in please> Thanks
[/quote]

Also The car is in SAlt Lake City UT

classicsguy

If you want check on this site on the left screen where it says Vin report. Click and check all the info. Basically Kevin Marti is the FORD licencee that will verify by the Vin number all the necessary information of your car's options. color, how many where produced etc. He can only do that with cars model year 1967 and after.

Thanks for the information.