• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 7 million in gold and 1 GT-CS

Ruppstang

I was watching the news last night and saw a report of a elderly man that had died. When they went through his home they found seven million in gold. As they were showing his house thre was a shot of the garage and there was a 68 Lime Gold GT-CS! I guess the old fellow knew what was valuable and to save it!
Marty

di81977

One article said he owned the car since it was new. Owner's name is Walter Samaszko Jr. Only relative is a cousin that lives in San Rafael, CA. Wonder if the car will show up for sale soon.

somethingspecial

One article said he owned the car since it was new. Owner's name is Walter Samaszko Jr. Only relative is a cousin that lives in San Rafael, CA. Wonder if the car will show up for sale soon.

Couldn't find that name in the Registry.

whodat

At least we know it was garaged kept. They had good taste in colors as well.

whodat

Any idea what a car like this is worth? Thanks.

It's hard to say. We don't know the condition it's in or what options it had from the factory. I wonder how many of the neighbor's remember seeing the car and when was the last time they saw it?