• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. ADMIN: Forums were upgraded tonight - 9/10/09

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I upgraded the forum software tonight, so you may notice a few things out of sorts until I can clean them up.

Thanks!

Last edited:

GT/CS S Code

No access ...

Out of sorts ... as in I can't access the photo gallery pages to go and have a look at all of those beautiful cars ... even though I am logged in to the forum?
:confused:

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I know. It figures that the gallery software wouldn't be compatible w/ the updated forum software. I'm working on it!:smile:

hookedtrout

Looks like we lost the direct jump links back to the forum main pages at the bottom of the threads. Hope that's understandable. There used to be lings to jump back to main forum page at the bottom as well as the top now they are just at the top.

Cory

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.