• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Sorta OT - Stumbled Across Mustang Project Car Heaven

For a little while now I have been seraching for a nice project Mustang to work on with my dad(that we could hopefully finish before I get out of high school). I have a red GT/CS but it really doesnt need anything(major) and I dont see any point in trying to put it in perfect condtion, which I plan to do one day, because it will be my daily driver for the next two years. Anyways there was an old '67 coupe sitting outside this guy's house about 20 min. from me that was for sale. I went and checked it out today and it turns out that the man has SEVEN :eek: project Mustangs at his house. Four '67 coupes , two 66 coupes, and a 65 coupe!! He wasnt home when I came by today but his father was and said he was in the hospital and should be out in about a week or so. I can't wait for him to get out because several of these cars are exactly what I have been looking for!

Calspecialdreamer

CalSpecialStang,

I would ask if you could check the VIN numbers and I would try and purchase the one with the most options or the rarest one. Assuming it is the year you want. That was some find!

OP
OP
C
Well that is what I plan on doing when the owner of the Mustangs gets home. Since there were several year models there I printed out all the codes(engine, color, interior, etc.) from a website. I plan to take the codes with me when I go to purchase one of the cars. I am not really interested in the 65-66 models as much as the 67's and fortunately all of the 67's still had their door plates on them!