• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Introduction and Tail light panel woes :(

green56

tail light panel

E Mailed This Person about geting something that he has he only wants cash and you have to pick up part does not send Tom WI

OP
OP
D

dr1v3n

E Mailed This Person about geting something that he has he only wants cash and you have to pick up part does not send Tom WI

Well that makes it a lot harder, I will try Neil's panel first, if not that, then I guess I'm taking a trip to Jersey! :cheesy:

Ruppstang

The GT/CS was produced and sold only in 1968. The '67 and '68 Shelby taillights are different, Cougar vs. T-Bird.

The 68 GTCS and 68 Shelby convertible tail lights and tail light panel are the same. As well is the deck lid.
Marty