• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Registration Status of your GT/CS. Did I get it?

P

PNewitt

I've been getting several inquiries (within threads, and private messages) as to whether I got owner's registrations, Marti reports, and/or photos, CDs, etc.

I'll post a list of names on this thread to confirm whether I got your or not. This should make it easy for everyone.

I've been in contact with Jon Hanna (webmaster), and he's sent a (recent) printout to me of the cars that he has.

It's not as if I'm going to reject any cars after today (Aug 1), but I needed to set a date to get people to send in their registrations.

It's only fair to those who went to a lot of trouble and extra postage to get it to me quickly (thank you to all of you that did that).

I'm working on the book right now, and when I get to the registry (ASAP), I'll include as many as possible (and of course the ones I have, and sent to me since 1996) up to the last minute. If yours is sitting on the kitchen table (i.e. "I've been meaning to get that in the mail to Paul"...etc..), then you should get it to me ASAP.

Once more, here is my address: Paul M. Newitt, GT/CS Registry, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA 95617. Include your VIN, door data plate info, factory or dealer options, photos, stories, etc...

I want to get as many as possible in the book, since this will be a great presentation for owners. It's a HUGE task, but it will be worth it.

Those that don't make it on time for the book can be posted on this website.

Stay tuned for the update list next week. It will take a few days to compile it for you all. A BIG thanks to everyone who has sent in registrations! (the total is over 1100 cars)

Paul Newitt

LUVMYCS

Wow 1100 cars! Is that just California Specials or does it also include HCS?
And is that the grand total adding the cars from the other books or just the total since the other books?

Great work Paul! We are lucky to have you!

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

the 1100 number includes the HCS cars, a lot of them provided by Bob Teets (HCS Registrar). Thanks for the support....

So...Here are the latest submissions for the GT/CS Registry (my apologies if I misspelled anyone's name):

As of 7/14/06, and 7/31/06:

D Culwell (thanks)
D. Bentley
D&F Raach
A. Amatucci
D Hagen (thanks)
K. Franchuck
D. Nathans (thanks!)
S. Enderle
L. Wolski
B. Gardner
W Janecka
M. Jewell
M. Mills
S&L Ring
S. Fuller
R. Taylor
J. Huey
S. Netherton
D. Censner
T. Ree
B. Walker
T. Moore
J. Rigdahl (sp?)

(some of these may be a second mailing, with CD, Marti report, etc.)

Here are the submissions since I published the 1996 Registry. IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR ADDRESS SINCE 1996, please send me a revised address, via regular mail (Paul M. Newitt, GT/CS Registry, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA. 95617. Thank you.

(since 1996):
D. Boykin
C Brewer
J Burch
T&W Butler
J Buckbee
F Carr
K Caulkins
D Choquette
J Davis
M Eggert
B Curtis
H Phelps
M Vuicich
F Weber
M Walker
L Williams
C Winters
S Ybarra
C Wood
J Morris
R Waid
D Patterson
J Korte
M Sebeny
D Sielke
J A. Smith
D Sommer
C Smith
A Stacey
J Stockseth
R Pride
A Sanders
R Stevenson
F Gielow
D Armstrong
K Avery
P Crouch
M Holland
G Jackson
R McGuire
T Moore
T Morey
J Manbray
R&K Powell
G Wilson
J Buckbel
A Taylor
R Gandy

(see next message)

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Here are the names sent to me from 2000-2003:

D. Allred
A Catanzaro
J Smark
R Deweese
J Dinning
P Kopper
A Denis
L&S Smith
D Percy
W Romkey
M Loffler
J Pezzolesi
E Wnuk
G Williams
B Pearce
N.J. Petherick
J Lee
W Benson
D Hagen
J Wells
W. Murphy
F Barros
B Pearce
J Bain
W Flood
S&R Bentley
D Boykin
S Filkill
A Reay
D McCann

Here are the submissions since I published the 1996 Registry. IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR ADDRESS SINCE 2000-2003, please send me a revised address, via regular mail (Paul M. Newitt, GT/CS Registry, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA. 95617. Thank you.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Here are submissions sent to me between 2004-2005:

T Elledge
C Sprinkle
D Percy
K Ma
A Curry
H Torres
E Tucker
R Fee
S Wick
C Hill
K Larremore
T Moore
N&K Butler
J Pezzolesi
D Patterson
J Aronis
M Marsalone
C Broz
D Jackson
C Leonard
A&B Moses
R Murphy
F Peugh
B Martin
D Beal
N&K Bazant
J Cattin
R McKeska

(CDs)
B Froelich
G&J Martin
S Perkins
K Houle
K Wang
B&K Cooley
B Myers
B Hughes
P&B Stevenson
P Dines
G Kaminski
J Weider

Here are the submissions since I published the 1996 Registry. IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR ADDRESS SINCE 2004-2005, please send me a revised address, via regular mail (Paul M. Newitt, GT/CS Registry, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA. 95617. Thank you.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

RETURNED MAIL: The following names are from returned mail to the GT/CS Registry. If your name appears, here, please update your address information, via regular mail (Paul M. Newitt, GT/CS Registry, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA. 95617).

"IF" you've recently sent me a registry form, marti report, CD, etc., to my address since 2004 (and you haven't moved since then), then ignore this list. We're currently cross-referencing the addresses to compile an updated current owner list. Thank you.

David Hamby
Gordon Happel
Stu Harmon
Doug Hawick
Cynthia & Ed Wood
Ron & Liz Normadin
Chas. Jackson
Troy Jaskowski
Bob Myers
John & Sue Morris
Ron Moore
Jim Minder
Marc A Miles
Phillip Miglore
Mark Meade
Michael Malnerich
Michael Marchese
Elliott Lentz
Jim & Shirley Keeley
John Kermond
Harry Kirchner
Jerry Ross
Mike Aaron
Edward Adams

joedls

I'm about to panic now. I don't see my name on any of these lists. Do I need to send you another CD?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

What I'll do is see who feels that I've missed them--for a while here, and then go back and look for specific names that I may have missed. I wouldn't "freak out", just let me know, and I'll look for them--hopefully all at once. This is a tedious task, and I'd like to do many all at once.

Sometimes, I can't know who you are by only your screename. Private message me with your "real" name.

Thanks--this is why I'm doing this here--to fill in the gaps, and make sure i got everyone.

Paul N.

John McGilvary

Paul, I know that you got my pics, but I didn't see my name on the list. My CS will not be painted before the book comes out but I will get them to you as soon as I can. Thanks John

Mustanglvr

390cs68rcode said:
Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see my name (I think I am hyper ventilating...........)

sent you a PM

Me too! I also sent you a PM.

BroadwayBlue

I left Paul a PM too but I'm thinking we don't get what he was trying to list in this thread.

He has 1100 cars info but that list is nowhere near that number.

A lot of us are missing on there.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I just "found" those that were hyperventilating (here's a paper bag--> <> )

YOU SEE...um...Stacey E. had sent me some homemade jam, and the box tipped over, and it went all over "just a few" of the registrations, and "just a couple of" the photo CDs. But no fretting....the pics of Donna's pedal car weren't affected (thank gosh! whew!)

(just kidding, everyone!!!!) :p

I'm not about to post all 1100 names here. The rest are the established names from the old registry, updated in 1996. My mass mailing, sometime in Sept. to everyone, will cover that ground at that time. if some addressed are no good, then they are either "lost", or need to come here to update it (as I've asked in previous posts here).

About that Jam....nah, no jam from Stacey. Just pullin' her chain.

Thanks!
Paul..

Mustanglvr

Sorry about the panic Paul. This is really important to alot of us and we could`nt stand being left out. I know, I was`nt understanding exactly what you were saying in your posts. I did`nt see my name in the list and I had a "brain fart" or something, lol. Thank you for putting up with us and for all you do.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Thank you, Rhonda. I certainly wouldn't want to leave anyone in a jam....

But seriously, folks ,this will be very exacting work. I'm going to list the registry by numbered groups (143000, 144000, etc...). This will visually set off how the cars changed DSOs, parts deleted, etc., over time from late January to late July 1968. A lot can happen in six months!..

You'll see.

Paul.

hookedtrout

PNewitt said:
Thank you, Rhonda. I certainly wouldn't want to leave anyone in a jam....

But seriously, folks ,this will be very exacting work. I'm going to list the registry by numbered groups (143000, 144000, etc...). This will visually set off how the cars changed DSOs, parts deleted, etc., over time from late January to late July 1968. A lot can happen in six months!..

You'll see.

Paul.

Awesome idea Paul, that will be really interesting to see the changes as they took place. Someday you will have a complete picture all in print.