• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang CA special on ebay

Mustanglvr

What a beautiful car! He says its verified by Ford and Marti so I would safely say it is a real CS. The chrome tail light bezels still have the black on them so they are replacements. I love that embroidery on the seat. Its an early car per the rear quarter panel recessed reflectors. It has several options like air conditioning, disc brakes, power steering and console. That white vinyl top is gorgeous. I`d say that the numbers matching 302 4V is pretty desirable. Maybe its a GT? I`d say this is definitely a $25,000.00 to $28,000.00 car. They don`t have too many underneath pics and the one they do have does`nt look quite as nice as the rest of the car, but it looks ok. Looks like they had a leak under the hood since the plug wires and the general area around them have white spots. Looks like a very nice car though.

Last edited:

Mustanglvr

You know I thought it was the Barrett car too but I thought that was a 2 barrell.

Dave's Classic

How is it that a custom car fetches so much money in an auction? I would have expected it to have to be correct. The embroidery, gauges, battery, cables, clamps. monte carlo bar, etc. I don't get it.

Mustanger

Dave's Classic said:
How is it that a custom car fetches so much money in an auction? I would have expected it to have to be correct. The embroidery, gauges, battery, cables, clamps. monte carlo bar, etc. I don't get it.

A lot of it comes down to what does the public like or want ... you may have a 1 of a kind car, but if a less rare car shows up and it's red, a big block, and looks cool, and there are a bunch of guys drooling over it with deep pockets, they'll go it (and I don't mean the simple rare car either ...) ...