• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fog light pull switch

erselt

Someone just told me that the foglight switch on my car was moved from its original spot. On my car it was next to the emergency brake pull lever. I was told it should go by the ashtray. Is this true? If so exactly where? Any pics?
Thanks!

gtcsjcode

I believe the wires for the switch are by the ashtray area, My switch is near the ash tray, or ignition area. Hope that helps, the previuos post looks very accuate. ;D

OP
OP
E

erselt

Perfect diagram. I'll have to check my car and see if that is where I put it. Thanks!!
By the way, where do you get technical documents like this?

68sunlitgold

erselt,
They are from the books by Jim Osborn, this one is the "1968 Mustang Electrical Assmebly Manual", they are on ebay.
Doug