• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 HCS T code for sale or trade

68HCS289

Beautiful!! My old '68 GT/CS was a 6 cyl. GLWS!! If the one doesn't pan out that I am looking at I may be interested if not sold.

MustangOnlyOne

Your HCS for sale

Hello. We are definitely interested in purchasing your Mustang. Please contact us here or at 904-860-4102! Thanks.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

So how does MustangOnlyOne work? Are you a restoration shop? Or is this an employee interested? I just want to know my car is not going to stay in one piece.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Yes. I'll see what they have to say. I just don't want the car turned into a restomod. If they are going to resell or restore thats fine. As long as it goes to a good home and I get what I'm asking for it it's all good. Anyone have any dealings with Mustangonlyone? Please tell me good things, I feel like I'm giving a daughter away in marriage. (So What Are Your Intentions for my Car?) If ya know what I mean.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Hi folks, I spoke with Mr.Teets yesterday and I wanted to correct myself on something I said in my original post. Or at least clarify it, My car was the second to the last HCS to be made and is the only 6 cyl. in the HCS registry. So there may be another one out there, it's just not documented yet. Oh and franklinair... who's afraid of a little 3 speed action it makes driving a straight six fun.

ari guy

My ex-father in law has a six cyl. 3 speed gulfstream aqua cal. special. One of the most dependable cars out there. I would love to have a look at your car, but You are so far away (I live in Oklahoma). My question/ curiousity is what is going on with the MustangOnlyOne negotiations????

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

She is the most reliable car we own. Every spring, tap the gas twice, four or five cranks and she fires right over. I've only seen a few other CS's with sixes. As far MustangOnlyOne not sure, they asked me to call them so I did but I haven't heard back from them yet.

hicountrybob

Hi folks, I spoke with Mr.Teets yesterday and I wanted to correct myself on something I said in my original post. Or at least clarify it, My car was the second to the last HCS to be made and is the only 6 cyl. in the HCS registry. So there may be another one out there, it's just not documented yet. Oh and franklinair... who's afraid of a little 3 speed action it makes driving a straight six fun.

NO, you didn't get it right yet. #1- there are 12 6 bangers in the HCS registry #2 I said THAT YOUR HCS 6 banger is the LAST ONE IN THE REGISTRY, AND NO, I DO NOT KNOW IF YOUR CAR (T171876) is the last 6 banger made. FYI, here is the run down on the last 7 cars in my registry ie.C171489, R171554 (CJ car), C171868, C171869, C171871, T171876, (your car?) C171996 and C171998. AS YOU CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE MANY GAPS AND I WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT FILLS THE GAPS IE. OTHER CAL SPS, OTHER HIGH COUNTRYS, OTHER COUPES OF SOME KIND OR CONVS OR FASTBACKS ETC. BUT if this issue is dear to any ones heart, then call and pay K. Marti to research any issues, numbers concerns or bla, bla, bla. So, if anything else needs to be addressed concerning whatever, speak up or forever hold your peace. Hicountry Bob here.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Holly Crap... How did I get it so wrong. I am so sorry Bob I didn't mean to miss quote you. Are all 12 of the HCS six bangers 1968's? Do you have a break down of the HCS 6's by year in the registry. I thought you had said in our conversation a year ago that there was only one other HCS made after mine and the run ended. I may have miss heard you about that too, if that is the case I apolgise. I do stick by what I said about you and your post above proves it. You are the go to guy for these cars. Wish you would have caught this after my first post, I wouldn't have my foot so far in my mouth.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Talked with Mustangonlyone today, sounds like they'er a broker, thats fine as long as my car gets into the right hands. The guy I spoke with was very nice to talk with an professional. So we'll see what happens.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Ok last chance before I list the car with Mustangonlyone this week. Any takers. I've had her out to a couple of cruzes and I'm starting to fall in love with her again. So I better get serious about selling her.