• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rob Campbells Birthday!!!!!!!

TraveledGTCS

I just happen to noticed it is Robert's Birthday.

Happy Birthday Robert... your expertise has helped a lot of us with our Specials, so this is your Special Birthday. Enjoy it and have many many more.

Bill

rvrtrash

Happy Brirthday Rob! Hope you're having a cold one at this very moment.

Steve

GT/CS S Code

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Rob! Hope it's a great one!
:wink:

Attachments

• wrbday02.gif
    wrbday02.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 23

Ruppstang

Happy Brithday Rob. Hope You Had A Great Day!
My wife Tari's is today. I told the gril that I was buying flowers from for her that I had to date over 30 grils before I found I found one that had a birthday on a holiday so I could save money on cards. Marty

Mustanger

Happy Birthday!!! And many more :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 18

robert campbell

Filet mignon on he barbie!! Twice baked spuds from Idaho!

Creme brulee for desert. Val's special recipe for it. It is so rich, that a couple bites fill you up!!

Skull Splitter beer from Scotland!!! yaaaaa babbbbeeee, Arlie would not like this huge thick beer!!!

Thanks for the nice words. We are the best site in the whole world. True Ford lovers with blue collar backgrounds!! Who truely like to help each other!

Rob

hookedtrout

Filet mignon on he barbie!! Twice baked spuds from Idaho!

Creme brulee for desert. Val's special recipe for it. It is so rich, that a couple bites fill you up!!

Skull Splitter beer from Scotland!!! yaaaaa babbbbeeee, Arlie would not like this huge thick beer!!!

Thanks for the nice words. We are the best site in the whole world. True Ford lovers with blue collar backgrounds!! Who truely like to help each other!

Rob

Amen brother, God bless ya, can't wait till the day I can spend a night shooting the breeze around the BBQ or Firepit with ya.