• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

94/95 302 block

Brett08

For sale 1994/95 302 block purchased nov 06 from summit. bored .030 over KB pistons flattops, eagle i beam rods,ford motorsport standard crank,500.00 in machine work alone!!cam bearings, freezplugs installed at mach shop. e6 heads $$ from ebay,ford dbl roller timing chain, main bearings have been fitted for crank at mach shop. rings included.Engine stand, cradle, ring compresser included!!I have over 2000.00 invested, i will take 1000.00 firm.. was going to install in a fox body but decided to buy 08 gt/cs.. a great deal for someone.. hate to see it sit and not be used..this is a true roller block..if interested send me email and i will email pics..:smile: roller cam and lifters is all you would need.. brett