• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday...

rvrtrash

Thanks guys. I forgot it was my birthday until people started calling and emailing. :embarass: I've been wrapped up in a house remodel and just spaced it off.

Steve

rvrtrash

I kind of dropped off a lot of sites over the winter. My winter gig turned into a nightmare. It was supposed to be a job with 4 - 10 hour days, but the very first week it turned into 6 - 10 hour days. I did it for 4 months and said heck with it. As soon as I quit, Deb started me on remodeling the house, so was spending all my time replacing flooring, countertops and appliances. Should be done this week, and then I can start on the car projects I've been putting off for the last 6-7 months. I think I work harder being retired than when I was paid to show up somewhere every day.

Steve