• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Bills Car Parts

nfrntau

Hey y'all
Haven't been around for quite some time.
I've just moved and the real estate just doesn't allow me to store all my car parts that came off my GT/CS. I'm looking to sell a bunch of items. All of it is original and unmolested and needs to be refreshed before using. I'm giving y'all first run before I go to e-bay or craig's list.
If your interested, make a reasonable offer. You will need to either pick it up or give me an address close by to drop it off so they can ship it to you. My new zip code is 77583 which is close to Arcola Texas (suburb of Houston). Send me a PM if you are interested.
1. Drivers door with a small amount of old body work.
2. 289 engine (yes the original), turns, has not run in 25+ years, GT/CS was built in March 68 has air cleaner , snorkel etc.
3. C-4 transmission, needs rebuild
4. Rear end, drum to drum, non posi 8", standard gears, appears in good shape.
5. Radiator, non a/c car
6. Steering system, the whole thing including mounting brackets, ram, steering box, control arms.
7. Steering column, black
8. Steering wheel, black
9. Exhaust - manifolds to just past muffler, all in one piece, slight surface rust but in good shape. (Single muffler)
10. Three original 14" steel wheels, no hubcaps, need blasting (nasty old tires included)
11. Heater core and box, non-a/c car
12. Heater controls, non a/c car
13. Rear springs, heavy duty with paint markings still visible.

Cheers

Ruppstang

If you could post a couple of pictures of the door. One that shows the front bottom corner inside and out.
thanks Marty

OP
OP
nfrntau

nfrntau

Here you go

Attachments

• DSCF2567.JPG
    DSCF2567.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF2569.JPG
    DSCF2569.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF2571.JPG
    DSCF2571.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF2572.JPG
    DSCF2572.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF2573.JPG
    DSCF2573.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF2574.JPG
    DSCF2574.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 24

retroman99

i could be interested in the 289 engine is it complete with intake carb distributor? could you send me some picts and what would you want for it.