• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Found out another cool fact about one of the 428 CS's

Mosesatm

It's amazing that all 3 still survive! Well, sort of survive. I imagine the Colorado one is rotting fast.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

scott adams said:
ok thats the 3rd cj/cs in a field in colorado.

I am not 100% sure of this (slight chance of another one coming around). I was the one who brought up the POSSIBILITY of a 428 CS in a field in colorado.

Mosesatm

If it's in the '88 registry wouldn't Paul have the person's name and address?

scott adams

scott adams said:
is this the 3rd cj cs in the 96 registry or a hcs?
R166017

this is the 3rd cj/cs but not sure where it is. at least all 3 are known of
one is still out there some where.

case12

Hi Scott, if you have a friend with a digital camera, they can take pics and email them to you or one of us and we can put them in the gallery. Just a thought... Casey

scott adams

case12 said:
Hi Scott, if you have a friend with a digital camera, they can take pics and email them to you or one of us and we can put them in the gallery. Just a thought... Casey

just got back froum wal mart with a scanner. need to hook it up and learn how to use it.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

scott adams said:
just got back froum wal mart with a scanner. need to hook it up and learn how to use it.

very cool. when you scan them you can use 200 DPI as the resolution. You will then need to resize them to no larger than 250kb's.