• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. June MCA show in Reno, Nevada

x-codegtcs

I may just try to come out for the eye candy that will be all over. I will need to check out lots of cars to know how mine goes back together!! 8-/

Ruppstang

Tim the MCA has classes for every Mustang. These shows are as much about renewing acquaintances, making new friends, and exchanging information, as just showing a car. If you do not care to have your car judged I understand. Bring on of your cool cars and enter it in display. That way the show spectators can enjoy another one of the family GT-CS cars. We would like to see you there so come and tell some lies with the rest of us.
Marty

bztz4m

We will take a drive out there and bring the 2013 GT/CS but we won't be in the show. It will be nice to a drive out to Boom Town for the day. Hope to see some great GT/CS cars.

clubpro

The 68 CS was well represented at this weekend's MCA show in Reno. Mike Jewell was able to be an official judge for the first time.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Red CS.jpg
    Red CS.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Mike's CS.jpg
    Mike's CS.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Black Beauty CS.jpg
    Black Beauty CS.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Acapulco Blue CS.jpg
    Acapulco Blue CS.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 32

Midnight Special

Nice photos, Ron! 'Looks like a large attendance and great time. 'Good on Mike for becoming an MCA judge. It's another of those amazing "full circle" things we've marveled about over the last several years :)

Congratulations one and all!