• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS for sale

mdstang02

Hello! 1968 GT/CS for sale the car is beautiful and I hate to sell it but it has to go. The Mustang is a GT/CS, year 1968, condition very well taken care of my baby. If I could fit it in the house I would. Color is sunlit gold with black stripes, parchment interior, new carpet (black), interior has factory center counsel, map light factory, new exhaust, C-4 trani, 289 motor the motor has Roush heads and a crane came nothing wild, the original heads are still in great condition. I just wanted to give it a little more life. Performer intake with edelbrock 600cfm squarebore carb. I have all the original equipment which is in good working order. Price is $18,000.00 obo. If interested please email me at mdstang02@yahoo.com or call 805-901-0526 I can also send picts

Attachments

• 68_mustang_003.jpg
    68_mustang_003.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 26

68sunlitgold

Re:GT/CS for sale

How about posting some pictures here? Would love to see another Sunlit Gold GT/CS.

Doug

carvensno

Re:GT/CS for sale

Hey 68sunlitgold, maybe here's another to add to your collection? :p

speedy02

Do you have anymore pic's and also what is the new price please email me.