• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Diamond Blue Versus Wimbledon White

RacingFan

Just wondering what the two would look like side by side. I am looking at a GT/CS that the data plate says should be Diamond Blue, but hell, it looks white to me and the previous owner. I noticed the car in the gallery that has an "n" code for Diamond Blue and it looks white as well. A Little Help Please???

Thanks

Dave ???

DIAMOND BLUE IS A VERY LIGHT PALE BLUE. IF YOU WATCH IT IN DAYLIGHT IT MAY SEEM WHITE BUT IF YOU PUT A WIMBLEDON WHITE CAR SIDE BY SIDE ITS DEFINETELY BLUE. I OWN A 1965 MUSTANG GT THAT WAS SPECIAL ORDERED IN DIAMOND BLUE. WHEN FRIENDS SEE IT IN PICTURES THEY SAY ITS WHITE. WHEN THE CAR IS IN THE SHADE YOU CAN SEE MORE THE BLUE. I HAVE HEARD SOME PEOPLE ALSO CALL THE COLOR PASTEL BLUE, A 1970 MUSTANG COLOR. HOPE THIS CLEAR YOUR QUESTION.

68sunlitgold

Attachments

• 68DiamondBlue.jpg
    68DiamondBlue.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
R

RacingFan

Thanks for all of the help! Just as a follow up, I went to see the car, and it WAS WHITE! The previous owner had changed the color from the N code to a quasi wimbledon white. Dissappointing, I would have liked to see Diamond Blue up close. :-\