• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Pics f/ Buckeye Mustang Nationals in Ohio

ahainline

Tom bugged me a while back to inform everyone of these pictures from the show we were at last month and I am just now getting around to it. Here is the links:
Mustang Pics

Slide show of winners

Casey will enjoy slide 183 I am sure lol.

Tom which slide is yours?

albegtcs

I am a bit partial to slide 354. I had a great time at the show . This was the first national show I have been to. I talked to alot of folks that were curious as to what made a GT/CS differant from a standard GT. Things were great until I got into the rain and hail storms on the way home.

Bob G

Who can do good paint touch up on signal stage paint 1k smoke. I need the invisible doctor for my roof. this color is tricky it has a lot of green and blue hues in it .

I live in long Beach California the car has been stored in doors all its life no oxidation. I do not want to go into the details and I know its going to cost me, but its better than repainting the hole cars. its got 5 trophy's its in the survivor class.
Bob Geco
krwaxbz@yahoo.com
1987 LX coupe 5.0.

hcsstang

If I remember correctly I'm number thirty. I havn't checked it since the show. My memory is starting to slip.
Not to change the subject but Bob Teets car is featured in Mustang Monthly with the Cobra Jets cars. Another picture has Broadwayblue car is at the AACA Museum ar Hershey.