• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - Need more "Monthly Special" submissions

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'm starting to run out of entries for the "Monthly Special" featured car on the home page. I have enough to go through October, but that's it.

I know we've got some really great cars (and some great projects) out there, so if you want to show yours off please take a minute to submit your info:
http://www.californiaspecial.com/featured_submit.htm

Thanks! :grin:

2007GTCS

Once I get back from deployment I'll take some more pictures of my car in a more exciting environment. All I've got right now are the ones in my gallery (driveway shots). Once I get those new pictures....I'm all about submitting my car for the monthly feature!

John McGilvary

I just submitted mine, hope I done it right. Remember, some of us are "OLD SCHOOL" and this PC stuff is new to us. John