• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale HCS brass fender badges, original

Brett

I have a set of badges that I took off the fender of a totaled 1966 columbine blue HCS at a pick and pull in Tucson Az back in 1986, I didnt know much about the car then, but I took the badg es anyways,I wish I had the car now! I dont have any idea what they are worth, they must be worth a bit for they are one set of like 333 made that year.Please someone let me know if you are interested or if you can refer me to someone who is.

tyvm, Brett

Attachments

• high country special tags.jpg
    high country special tags.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 81

hookedtrout

I'd be interested from a collectable standpoint Brett if there isn't anyone that actually needs them for their car. See what interest you get and let me know I'll make you an offer.

OP
OP
B

Brett

1966 hcs original badges

I still have the badges, will take offers, I would like to see them on a car again, but the best offer takes them my phone is 530-671-0407

OP
OP
B

Brett

hcs badges

they have sold, and in case your wonderring, they sold for $250.00