• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Private Messages

case12

Jon, when I had a private message waiting for me, it used to be highlighted in pink at the top right. That has gone away about 2 or 3 months ago - for me at least. Not a big deal, but it did make it easier for me to make sure to check private messages that were open. Did I change something that made this happen only for me, or was it a system change? Casey

hicountrybob

Jon, when I had a private message waiting for me, it used to be highlighted in pink at the top right. That has gone away about 2 or 3 months ago - for me at least. Not a big deal, but it did make it easier for me to make sure to check private messages that were open. Did I change something that made this happen only for me, or was it a system change? Casey

no highlight on mind either the past few months. hicountry Bob here.

Mustanger

Jon,

I sent a PM to Casey today, and when I returned to this site, I'm now getting a message that my PM box is 100% full with only 23 messages ... can you please help me correct this ... either I'm overlooking something or something else needs fixing ... BTW, I'm trying to get this corrected before Casey tries to reply to my PM, Thanks!!! ...

admin

Staff member
Administrator
All PM's count toward your total, including sent items. Most people don't need to keep those, but forget to purge them out.

Mustanger

All PM's count toward your total, including sent items. Most people don't need to keep those, but forget to purge them out.

Jon,
Well, I did some purging, but I still see "23 Notifications" ... Is this something I can check, see, clear, do I need to worry about this??? ... Lemme know, I'm trying to re-establish my mailbox so I can send and receive PM's as needed, Thanks!!! ...

Mustanger

ttt ... thanks in advance, Jon (actually, now I have 20 notifications ...) ...

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Can you email me your password? I probably need to log in as you to see what you're seeing.