• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Ebay Auction - J code Black on Black resto mod

franklinair

California Special script is placed incorrectly on RR quarter, no dome light, not listed in registry (8R01J155670). Nice looking paint job, though.

Neil

CougarCJ

I like what they did in the trunk.

No fog light pedestals, and it has 1967 window cranks.
Needs a Marti report to prove the pedigree.

hookedtrout

Nice car. I finally got my incorrect script fixed this spring. Oh and I highly recommend 67 window cranks, way better than the 68 garbage.

carezcs

Think they were trying to say Shelby hood locks? There is no SS trim on the rain gutters. The fog lights appear to be mounted too far away from the side grill opening and the Marchal mounts aren't there. Where's the Marti if they put this much effort into "restoring" it spend the extra $$'s and prove it's a real GT/CS. It is clean tho.
Bruce