• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ 07+ Cali Specials with a single hood stripe

doubleg

Any of you guys have a single hood stripe on your C/S?
Im thinking about adding one as I think it will really enhance the looks of my car, and was wanting to see if anyone had them already so I can get an idea of what it might look like. Redfire would be awesome, but I will be happy with whatever you guys can share.

Thanks
Greg

GTCS07

Here's mine. Made it myself out of 7 year vinyl to mimic the side stripe. Oh, and welcome to the site!
99a9f04e.jpg

hotrodgrany

I like the GT/CS on you front grill, where did you get it, and even if I am not fond of the scoop, I like the decals and how they turned out on your CS.

GTCS07

I made the emblem from chrome letters I bought on-line. I have it on my engine cover also.

OP
OP
D

doubleg

Ya those letters on your grill are awesome. They really add to the front of the car. Where did you get them and what style are they if you dont mind sharing??

Beautiful car by the way.

GTCS07

Sorry, I don't remember the place I got them from. Do a search for "chrome letters" and I think you'll find some.