• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The anniversary caps have finally arrived - well most of them

clubpro

After waiting 2 1/2 months I finally have some of the caps that I ordered plus the new colors that some of you have been waiting for. Here are the colors that I have;

Black, White, Meadowlark Yellow, Lime Gold, Brittany Blue, Royal Blue and Navy Blue.

If you wish to order just click on the link below.

I am still waiting for more Red, Highland Green and Maroon so those of you that have ordered the Red, Green or Maroon it will be a couple more weeks mainly because I am changing suppliers. I am also trying to get Aqua and Gold in the next order.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your patience!!!

Cheers,

Ron

Attachments

• GTCS Cap white with red stripe.jpg
    GTCS Cap white with red stripe.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 24
  • GTCS Cap white with black stripe.jpg
    GTCS Cap white with black stripe.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Rich,

The website inventory set up didn't have Brittany blue as a selection so select blue as a choice and shoot me an email and let me know that you want the Brittany blue.

Thanks,

Ron

BroadwayBlue

Rich,

The website inventory set up didn't have Brittany blue as a selection so select blue as a choice and shoot me an email and let me know that you want the Brittany blue.

Thanks,

Ron

Actually I wanted the Royal Blue :cool: That's closest to Acapulco Blue I assume? I'll send you an email after I order. Thanks!!

green56

capes

I would like to order one of your caps the brittany blue please let me know how you would like to get paid i guess that the hat is all one size?

RedGTvert

After waiting 2 1/2 months I finally have some of the caps that I ordered plus the new colors that some of you have been waiting for. Here are the colors that I have;

Black, White, Meadowlark Yellow, Lime Gold, Brittany Blue, Royal Blue and Navy Blue.

If you wish to order just click on the link below.

I am still waiting for more Red, Highland Green and Maroon so those of you that have ordered the Red, Green or Maroon it will be a couple more weeks mainly because I am changing suppliers. I am also trying to get Aqua and Gold in the next order.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your patience!!!

Cheers,

Ron

2 1/2 Months? WOW, that is a long time. I generally don't publicize what I do for a living, but lets just say we embroider about 300,000 pieces a year. If I can be of assistance with your project in the future, please feel free to drop me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Green56,

Just go to my website www.RnRclassics.net and select blue. You can pay through PayPal and in the notes section of PayPal remind me that you want Brittany Blue.

Thanks!

RedGTvert,

Thanks for the offer, but I would like to keep it local. That was the problem with the company that I was using. They ordered the caps from Florida or somewhere and they lost control of when things were suppose to be done. I am now buying the caps myself at a very good price and will have a local shop do the embroidery.

Cheers,

Ron