• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Curious about a HCS brochure!

DSO51

Over the last month or two there has been a series of GT/CS dealer brochures on e-bay.
Has anyone seen or heard of a dealer brochure (or any other documentation for that matter) highlighting 1. the 1968 High Country special 2. the 66 or 67 HCS'?
I have seen the few newspaper articles that exist but I would assume that Colorado (Ford) dealerships would have had more marketing material.

Craig Dunn

I have never seen any High Country Special brochures. If there were any I surely would buy one

My sister-in-law owns a 1966 Timberline Green HCS that my brother bought new in 1966. My brother passed away in 1998 during the restoration. My sister-in-law had the car finished and has been showing it in car shows here in Jacksonville, Florida.

If someone can tell me how to upload photos to this site, I will share some photos of it. :D

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=fordnut link=board=1;threadid=597;start=0#msg3150 date=1063508180]
If someone can tell me how to upload photos to this site, I will share some photos of it. :D
[/quote]

Just become a member (or sign in if you're already a member) Then you can upload pics to the forums. Otherwise use the Gallery link to your left and submit the car that way.

But to answer the original question, no I've never seen a HCS brochure either. :(