• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS Mustang 6cyl. for sale

Gandystang

I have a 1968 GT/CS , 6 cyl. for sale. I purchased the car in 2000 from a GT/CS member. The car has been confirmed by a standard marti report as being a ture GT/CS. The car has been garaged kept. It has no power and stock am radio. It does have a deluxe steering wheel ? go figure.....

As far as GT/CS's go the 6 cylinders are rare. They only made about 70 automatics and 65 manuals 6 cyl.. With color combo's and options the numbers are very low and they do get better gas mileage then their bigger sisters.

Condition:

As purchased, the car had been hit in the rear, the drive side rear qt has been replaced. the pass side may need replacement ( have panel ) too. It needs a hood, both front fenders and front valance. It may also need a driver side door skin ( have panel ) the car is not rusted and floor pans, torq boxs , etc look ok. The car is white and has a blue interior which is complete and installed except for dash pad. I has the lucas lights, twist lock hood pins, side vents, repo trunk lid, end caps and tail panel. has correct tail lights , scripts and almost everything need to restore car.

I purchased the car basically site unseen. I purchasded the car for $ 3,300 and put another $ 1,250 into the car. I think the car is worth restoring. the price for the car is $3,000 firm. The car is located in Virginia and the title is clear.

The reason I'm selling the car is because I have too many projects. 56 Buick, 1966 Mustang coupe ( for sale ) and moving into a new house needing alot of help.

Anyway, if you have interest you can contact me at the following:

Ron Gandy:

(540) 854-9092 ( After 6pm EDT - before 10pm EDT )

(cell) 540-212-3453 ( After 6pm EDT - before 10pm EDT )

email: forbsgandy@aol.com or here

thanks,
« Last Edit: Today at 12:42:10pm by Gandystang