• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Window tinting for my 07

Caligirl

Hi, I'm Linda and new to the forum world. I want to get your opinion on window tinting. My 07 GT/CS is Vista Blue. A company here in St. Louis has a blue window tint that goes on the outside and a mirror tint that goes on the inside. I can't really imagine how it will look. What do you all think? Maybe I should just stay with the traditional tinting. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Linda

CALIF GIRL

I suggest you check your state laws on what is legal before spending the money. Many states have tint laws.

07GT/CS

Check on the laws,and go black tint.Any other color would be wrong in my opinion.I Detail alot of show cars and some of the tint out there should have never been put on the cars.Colored tint takes away from the car.

OP
OP
Caligirl

Caligirl

window tintt for my 07

Thanks for all your help. I will stay with the traditional tint. Here in Missouri the legal limit is 35%.

Linda

Onirb

Here is my tint on my CS it is 28/15. Hope this helps.

P2111809.jpg