• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need diagram for T-10 Transmission

dbeal

Hey everyone!

I have a T-10 that I am going to use in my GT/CS restoration. (I know it's not the correct transmission) I need to partially disassemble it to clean the insides. (it has gotten a little grit in it while it was sitting.) Does anyone have a diagram & instructions on disassembling the t-10?

Russ

Hey Darrell, Get a copy of a 1965 Mustang shop manual, as it has everything you need to disassemble, rebuild and assemble this transmission. Good luck, and by the way, I began the restoration of my lime gold GT/CS. It is going out for paint/body on Monday.
Russ

OP
OP
D

dbeal

Would anyone be willing to photocopy the T10 tranny info from the 65 shop manual or is that totally taboo?