• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Doug's 390 in 2007 Mustang Milestones Mag

Mosesatm

Doug's red 390 is in the 2007 Mustangs Milestones by Mustangs & Ford Trader. It looks like they used old pictures from when it was restored a few years ago.

Attachments

• 2007 Mustang Milestones Cover Small.jpg
    2007 Mustang Milestones Cover Small.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Doug

Yes they used some older photo's. The car is almost complete since I picked it up in August. The strips are on correctly, the 390 engne, trans and front end were compeletly rebuilt. I even found an original idler arm in Seattle while on business. I soon will replace the photos in my gallery.

On another note - if it were not for the people on this site I most likey would have walked away from this car. Arnie in TX was great and took many photos which allowed me to get a better feeling about the car, others on this site "picked" the car apart; all of which I used as a blueprint for what I needed to correct.

The sad thing about the car is now my wife wants to drive it to work instead of her Prius - just imagine the mileage difference.

somethingspecial

[The sad thing about the car is now my wife wants to drive it to work instead of her Prius - just imagine the mileage difference.[/QUOTE]

Hey Doug, Don't worry about that, Just hope she decides to let you get one of your own!!!!!!LOL Mike